Privacy, Terms of Service & Returns Policy
By visiting Nicole Watt Creates (nicolewattcreates.com), you are consenting to our terms and conditions.
Changes to Terms
We may amend these Terms at any time by posting the modified Terms of Service. The modifications will be effective upon such posting (unless a later date is specified in the posting, in which case that date shall be deemed the effective date of the modifications). You agree to review these Terms periodically so that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued use of the Service after such modifications constitutes your acknowledgment of, and agreement to be bound by, the amended Terms.
This site collects information on you in two ways.
- The information that you manually provide us by leaving a comment, filling out one of our contact forms, or making a purchase. This information can be tied directly to you because of the information you’ve provided.
- The information that’s automatically collected via third-party partners included on this site in order to allow us to give and deliver content the most relevant content to you. The types of information collected here include things like your IP address, location, pages visited, and browser type. Generally, our third-party partners only give us this information in the aggregate (e.g. it’s not identifiable to you) but sometimes this information can be directly tied to you (e.g. if you signed up for our list via a Twitter lead generation card).
Most of this information is only used in the aggregate to create a profile of our readers and the types of content that you, as our readers, most identify with. We use this profile to create more content that you love. The information collected is only shared with others if required by our terms of service/agreement with those parties, or if we are legally required to by law.
If you would like to know what information we have that’s directly attributable to you, please use the form below and we will provide a response within 48-hours.
This site allows users to comment. Comments deemed spam through an automated spam filter will be automatically filtered out and never posted. For those comments that post, if we deem them spam, defamatory, offensive, obscene, libelous, or infringing on others intellectual property we will remove them without notice. Those whose comments require manual removal three times will be blocked from further commenting.
This site contains intellectual property owned by the artist, including trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property. However, we want you to share our content. If you would like to do so, please use no more than a single paragraph and the accompanying photo and provide a link back to the original article. Any use beyond this is not authorized without our prior written consent. If you would like to obtain consent, please use the form below.
Terms of Service
We offer products/services for sale on this site using a third-party shopping cart plug-in, WooCommerce. To avoid learning your credit card information, we’ve partnered with PayPal and Stripe to securely process payment. As such, we never learn or store your credit card information. PayPal and Stripe both share your name, address, and email with us.
Physical products that are ordered through this website, or in other social spaces where these shop items may be displayed for sale (eg; Facebook/Instagram Shop, Pinterest) are all shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) services, or DHL for International orders. At checkout, you will be presented with the available shipping options for the products ordered, including USPS International and DHL services for those living outside the United States. Shipping times vary depending on USPS services selected.
- Orders are processed within three (3) business days.
- US Domestic Shipping is estimated between 2 and 7 business days depending on service selected.
- International Shipping is estimated at between 2 and 20 business days depending on service selected.
- Additional customs fees may apply to orders outside the United States.
If you have questions related to shipping times, please use the form below prior to completing your order to determine the best shipping option at checkout.
Return Policy – physical products (shipped to you)
For physical products that are ordered through this website, or in other social spaces where these shop items may be displayed for sale (eg; Facebook/Instagram Shop, Pinterest) returns are accepted under the following circumstances:
- Return Request is processed through the form below within seven (7) days of the receipt of the order.
- Product is in new, undamaged condition in original packaging and shipped back at customer’s expense, with all components and documentation (such as certificates of authenticity), using the same or equivalent shipping materials, and the same shipping method.
- Customer will receive the refund (less original shipping, PayPal fees and/or service charges) after materials are received and verified to be in re-saleable condition.
- Refunds will be processed within 5-business days of product return receipt.
If products are received in non-useable condition, please use the form below, including pictures of the products as received to initiate a refund (minus shipping) or replacement at our cost.
Return Policy – digital products (downloaded by you)
Due to the nature of digital/downloadable products, refunds are ONLY available if you have made a duplicate purchase. If you have made a duplicate purchase, use the form below to request a refund for one of the duplicate items.
All printable items are tested in-house prior to going live. If you are having difficulties printing a printable download, the following are provided as troubleshooting suggestions. We cannot account for every computer configuration, so are unable to assist if you are unable to get your product to print after trying these suggestions.
- For PDF files, please be sure you are running the latest version of Acrobat Reader.
- If the product still won’t print, attempt to “print as image”. In the print dialog box, select “advanced” and then check the box that says “Print as Image”.
- For swatch files, you must have Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop/Elements to utilize the swatches. These are not printable files.
Updates + Date Last Updated
Use this form to submit inquiries about privacy, shipping and return requests.