One of the coolest things about photopolymer stamps is that they are flexible. Since we’re not stuck on a block, let’s move away from straight lines and add some curve to our sentiments!
Affiliate links are used in this post. When you click on them and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at
no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting my blog!
supplies for curving sentiments
You don’t need much to achieve great results. In fact, you don’t need anything special! Of course, if you need to do some shopping, I always have supplies linked below and at the end of the post. But, before you shop, be sure to check out my Crafty Sales page for any deals you can take advantage of at your favorite crafting haunts.
Looking for more specials and deals from your favorite craft stores?
Check out my Crafty Sales page – UPDATED DAILY!
steps to curve sentiments
- Decide where the sentiment should curve around the image before stamping to leave enough room.
- Stamp the image where determined from Step 1.
- Decide on an oval or circle die that is the proper size for the image stamp.
- Tape the die on the OUTSIDE lid of the Misti as an aid for arranging the sentiment stamp.
- Apply the sentiment stamp on the INSIDE lid of the Misti, using the die as a template to keep the curve even.
- Add a window sheet over the stamped image so the sentiment position can be tested.
- Make adjustments to the die and sentiment, then re-test.
- When ready, remove the window sheet and stamp the sentiment in place.
Mixed Media Techniques That Make You Look Like a Creative Genius
5 techniques you can learn in just an hour that require no special skills!
watch the technique tutorial
My How To tutorial videos are filmed with real-time narration. You can pull out your supplies and follow along because there’s no editing, except for drying time. Pause when you need to, but otherwise, get ready and create right along with me!
share and inspire someone today!
you make a difference!
You can help my craft education efforts by using these links to shop for your craft supplies! These are Compensated Affiliate Links, meaning that when you click and shop, I may receive a small commission on your sale, at no additional cost to you. It’s an easy way to say “thanks” and keep this great content flowing!